One-time placement flow
1. Identify your hiring needs 2. Preparing an effective job description
1. Holding a meeting to discuss the technical needs and cultural compatibility of the client. Building together an effective recruitment system that serves your needs.
2. Composing, discussing, and finalizing a Job description document.
3. Talent sourcing and screening 4. Shortlisting the candidates
3. Searching in all recruit channels for the most qualified applicants for your open position and conducting in-depth interviews with them.
4. Using the results of the screening process, find the applicants who are the best fits for the position in terms of selection criteria and ability to do the job’s required tasks
5. Interviewing and evaluating candidates 6. Final decision
5. Interviewing candidates to assess applicants’ qualifications and experience.
6. The best applicant should be selected.
7. We are here to assist you with finalizing your job offer and signing the corresponding agreement.